It is already 4 days since I blogged about the Calligra Sprint that happend over the weekend. From the feedback I got everybody at the sprint really enjoyed it. We had good discussions in all the different parts. It was good to see the faces of some of our new contributors at the sprint and I think it helped them also to get to know the people they are working with.
I worked on markers (arrows and other things at the end of a line) and fixed some bugs that where still left in my branch. While doing so I found 2 bugs in our path shape implementation. They got fixed by Jan Hambrecht shorty after I discussed them with him. It helps if you just can walk over to the other developer and show him the problem.
Here is a screenshot on how markers look: