Calligra 2.4 Beta 2 Changelog
- Do not allow blur negative radius for shadow (282969)
- Fixes random crash in converter tool (267327, 274868 and 280310)
- Improve saving of special shapes to SVG.
- This speeds up handling of groups with a lot of child shapes.
- Fix loading of documents from Synphony.
- Add support to search from the current cursor.
- Do not transfrom the whole path shape, but only its geometry (280348)
- Text layout
- Another step closer to perfectly handling alignment mode list positioning.
- Implement support for alignment in alignment mode ().
- Start number is always a positive number.
- Fix table row grow with an anchored shape.
- Fix picture is displaying in wrong position with wrong size (275552).
- Improvement of footnotes and endnotes (275597).
- Save notes configuration.
- Fix anchoring.
- Make sure that notes get saved and get displayed after first page.
- Fix missing initial recalc with excel binary documents (282128).
- Fix crash on expanding the selection to the column header.
- Main Window: “Open Recent” page becomes more generic “Welcome” page.
- Added “Import, Export or Send” menu item and assistant.
- When copying CSV to clipboard use native line endings.
- Improve information for recent entries.
- Fix loading recent entries for server databases.
- Fix availability of some features (“import tables” button, project navigator…) when closing project.
- Fix data entry for time type in forms (272994)
- Fix resource drag and drop.
- Add new view category: execution.
- Add capabilities help texts to schedulers.
- Improve schedule editor.
- Add a time scale zoom slider.
- New splashscreen for Beta 2.
- Fix crash when removing layer (282769).
- Change the direction of the speed sensor curve.
- Retain opacity, composite op and channel flags when merging layers.
- New system to execute actions.
- Fix layout of PPM export dialog.
- Do not show Krita in the office category of the menu.
- Fix resolution of shapes (282261)
- Fix filter preview (281572)
- Fix JPEG filter to work with lcms2.
- Fix transformation of shapes.
- Move the favorites to the end of the blending modes list.
- Fix the checkbox behavior of the composite op combobox.
- Use F2 by default for incremental save.
This entry was posted in Changelogs
. Bookmark the permalink