The Calligra team has released version 2.5.4, the fourth bugfix release of the Calligra Suite, and Calligra Active. This release contains a number of important bug fixes to 2.5.3 and we recommend everybody to update.
Bugfixes in This Release
Here is an overview of the most important fixes that are in 2.5.4. There are several others that are not mentioned here.
- Fix configuration of FreeTDS for fresh builds
- Fix: Autosave only triggered on first change
- Disabled krita colorspace plugins for braindump, flow, karbon, avoid possible crash
- Fix compilation on ARM
- Fix tooltips/whatsthis for slide navigation actions
- Fix bad offset of cursor markers in rulers if document is smaller than canvas (Stage/Flow)
- Kexi Forms: Fix for Text Editor stripping out rich text formatting (bug 309174)
- Kexi Forms: Fix “data source tag” for text box
- Kexi Forms: Make palette background color property in text editor work (bug 309274)
- Kexi Table Designer: Remove limit of 101 fields (bug 309116)
- HTML export: Don’t write empty css stylesheet
Try It Out
The source code of this version is available for download here: calligra-2.5.4.tar.bz2. Also many binary packages are available for various operating systems and distributions. This release is packaged for Windows by KO GmbH, and you can find it on their download page. There is also a separate package or Krita only.
We would welcome volunteers who want to build and test the Calligra Suite on OSX.
Calligra is part of the applications from the KDE community. See more information at the website http://www.calligra.org/.