Quite long ago the Calligra team has released a bugfix version 2.7.3 of the Calligra Suite, and Calligra Active. This is the formal announcement, we’re sorry for the delay. The release contains a important bug fixes to 2.7.2 and we recommend everybody to update.
Bugfixes in This Release
Here is an overview of the most important fixes. There are several others that are not mentioned here.
- Many fixes for Mac OS X version. Kexi on Mac has been temporarily disabled.
- Fix incremental backup (F4 key), files were overwritten. (#314214)
- Fix sorting error in table views. The sorting was broken when NULL values are compared with text for text columns. (#324224)
- Fix escaping of text values when working with PostgreSQL. Properly escape the ‘ character. (#318129)
- Improved ease of use when inserting new fields in Table Designer. (#323827)
- Fix bug introduced in Kexi 2.7: Table Designer does not display properties. (#323804)
Try It Out
- The source code is available for download: calligra-2.7.3.tar.xz.
- Binary packages. Please check your distribution for the new binary packages, in the same place where previous versions of packages were published. This information will be updated at http://userbase.kde.org/Calligra/Download when we get more details. We will be grateful for any feedback (users can update that wiki page on their own).
Calligra is part of the applications from the KDE community. See more information at the website http://www.calligra.org/.