The Calligra team has released version 2.8.1, the first of the bugfix releases of the Calligra Suite, and Calligra Active in the 2.8 series. This release contains a few important bug fixes to 2.8.0 and we recommend everybody to update.
Bugfixes in This Release
Here is an overview of the most important fixes. There are several others that are not mentioned here.
- Bug 332329: do not remove table prefix when it is needed.
- Bug 332293: fix crash on exporting reports as spread sheet document
- Added ‘NOT LIKE’ SQL operator support in kexi queries.
- Bug 331613: fixes sorting tables in the CSV import dialog.
- Fix memory leaks.
- Fix loading and executing macros.
- Save single-layer CMYK images correctly to PSD.
- Bug 331805: do not let the selection grow bigger than the image on invert.
- Bug 329945: fix the Unsharp Mask filter to not be applied with an offset.
- Fix tablet support on MacOS.
- Bug 322022: fix Mirror Mode in Color Smudge and Filter ops.
- Bug 331775: make the Wrap-tool handles less obstructive.
- Bug 332070: do not crash when selecting a template with a stylus doubleclick.
- Bug 331950: mark the document as modified when changing layer properties.
- Bug 331890: fix loading of multilayered PSD files.
- Fix crash in pixellize filter.
- Fix artefacts in the emboss filter.
- Bug 331702: fix crash when saving 16 bits/channel PSD.
- Fix crash in oilpaint filter.
- Add stencils icon generation.
- Do not use calligrawords for plain-text files.
Try It Out
- The source code is available for download: calligra-2.8.1.tar.xz.
- Calligra binaries are available for download for many operating systems.
Calligra is part of the applications from the KDE community. See more information at the website http://www.calligra.org/.