Calligra 2.4 Beta 1 Changelog
- A new tool docker
- A new toolbar docker
- Blur effect for shape shadows
- Full support of ODF glue points
- Tool shortcuts are now configurable
- Handle unknown shapes
- Make focus return to text input after clicking on tool option buttons
- Increase maximum row count to 2^20
- Modern menu
- Mobile version
- Web widget for Kexi Forms and web element for Kexi Reports
- Map widget for Kexi Forms and map element for Kexi Reports and map flake shape
- Stencil Shape support
- KNewStuff3 support
- A history docker showing the undo/redo history
- The filter api has been refactored to make it easier to create new filter plugins
- MyPaint brush engine support (experimental, will probably not be in the final release)
- New color sources (pattern, gradient, random) for brushes
- Improved convolution filters
- New smudge+paint brush engine
- Make krita work much better with large images
- New blending modes (Arcus Tangent, Gamma Light, Gamma Dark, Geometric Mean, Vivid Light, Pin Light, Grain Merge”, “Grain Extract”, “Hard Mix”, “Copy Red/Green/Blue/Opacy”, Additive-Substractive, improved divide, Soft Light, Hard Light, Atop, HSY, HSV, HSL, HSI, dissolve and Overlay)
- Made the burnd, dodge and color burn blend modes compatible with Photoshop
- Create an experimental multihand-tool which allows the user to paint with several brushes at the same time
- Add a workspaces features: you can save named configurations of dockers for different purposes
- Add symmetry, mirror and translate mode for painting
- Add a channel selection docker
- Add new sensors and make it possible to influence a brush parameter with more than one sensor (like pressure, random, tilt and so on)
- improve canvas rotation
- Fix embedding of icc profile data in JPG and PNG files
- Fix brush preset data when editing a .kpp brush preset file in Krita
- Add support for DNG and Panasonic RAW2 raw image files
- Make it possible to select different layers in different views
- Improve the tiles backend to make projection updating faster
- Improve scaling gui when using the transform tool
- Improve handling of layerbox when using a tablet
- Add an opacity setting to brush presets
- Improve smoothing of the freehand tool
- Make it possible to remove painting assistants
- Split an image in a set of rectangles
- Make painting obey channel locks
- Improve compatibility with GIMP’s XCF file format (import only)
- Improve painting speed with the default autobrush
- The sketch brush now supports density, line width and offset scale sensors.
- Integrate Get Hot New Stuff with Krita’s resource management for brushes, presets, patterns and gradients
- Add hexadecimal input to the specific color selector
- Load blending modes defined in OpenRaster
- Make it possible to load single-layer PSD images (may not be in the 2.4 release)
- Add opacity, size and flow sliders to the toolbar
- The line tool now supports pressure and tilt
- Add keyboard shortcut for changing luminosity of the active color (darker: K, lighter: L)
- Configurable “Show just the canvas” mode
- Improved selected color preview in the advanced color selector
- Add simple support for BMP, GIF, XPM and XBM formats.
- Add preset management to the preset editor popup
- Improve the preset editor in many ways
- Fix margins in export to PDF
- Add a “save incremental” option which saves your work with an auto-incrementing suffix
- Use brush presets in the right-click popup palette
- Add Nepomuk and GIMP-xml-based tagging to all Krita resources
- Make it possible to disable and enable the on-canvas preview of filters
- Make it possible to add a new ICC profile from Krita instead of copying it to certain directories
- Fix a problem where switching tools would make Krita, especially selecting colors, slower and slower
- Smooth out the canvas zooming in non-opengl mode
- New mode for the Text brush: it now can spray the letters of the text, one letter per dab.
- The Image Docker, which makes it easy to create and browse sets of reference images.
- New color selector based on the color wheel. Picking the three color dimensions (hue, saturation, lightness) separated from each other with this color selector should be more convenient.
- Implement drag & drop between Krita and other applications, like Dolphin, Gimp, Gwenview, Firefox and so on, and more advanded drag & drop between instances of Krita.
- New Text Tool: this places the text tool that creates artistic text vector objecs where users who come from Photoshop expect it.
- Improve brush outline mode.
- Add a splash screen to Krita.
- Make it possible to add, remove and hide resources.
- New implementation for the curve brush with curvy, recurvy and smooth effects.
- Add taskset docker.
- Configurable task colors.
- Lockdown baselined project.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink